New for 2012 – Strength, Speed, and Endurance
This year we embark on an even more comprehensive program which offers 3 weekly workouts focusing on Strength, Speed, and Endurance, that will provide the ultimate preparation for your race goals whether you are working towards an ultra or simply want to become a stronger runner.
Larissa during TNF Endurance CHallenge 50 Mile
The coached midweek training will offer strength and aerobic workouts to augment the Saturday long runs. The group format of the midweek workouts allows constant access to your coach, to provide the opportunity for greater personal attention along with motivation from your fellow runners.
The plan includes scheduled runs on Saturday’s with detailed maps of the Marin Trails. There will be a rotation of 6 different starting points from Rodeo Beach to the top of Mt Tam so you will feel like every day out is an adventure not to be missed.
- Detailed 16 week training plan with specific distances, cross-training and speed-work
- Coached Midweek workouts on Monday and Wednesdays @ 6:30pm: Running specific (hills, speed, etc.) and core/strength/flexibility training
- Saturday trail runs plan with unique routes covering the race course. Start Time; 8:00am
- Unlimited email contact with coaching staff
- A strong community of ultra-runners
- Monthly information sessions on nutrition, pacing, gear, training, etc.
- Monday and Wednesday @ 6:30pm from Marina Green, San Francisco
- Saturday @ 8:00am from various locations on Marin Trails
Arguably most quintessential trail race courses in the country. This course will offer some unique trails that are unknown to most but a few seasoned locals and have never been used for racing. How do we know….we designed the course!
Train with US
Our trainers combine years of ultra experience, from both a coaching and participant perspective, and have helped a broad range of runners complete numerous ultra marathons. You will be strong, fit, and know this course.
Advanced Week: Starts February 29th.
Join the group, starting February 29th, for two weeks of base work on Wednesday Evenings. This is highly recommended, especially for those training for an Ultra. This is a bonus to the official start date of March 12th for everyone who has signed up, or those wanting to check out a workout. For more details, Contact Us.