STARTS February 1st.
Training for The Big Tree
Train with an Olympic Marathon Hopeful for your next Ultra, Marathon, or Half.
Enjoy the knowledge and experience shared by Caitlin Smith, as well as the support and camaraderie of a community of athletes of all abilities, all while discovering the beauty of the trails of the East Bay and Marin.
You will have a rewarding experience participating in this program appropriate for those relatively new to endurance running as well as experienced runners preparing for the annual racing season.
The program consists of one coached session on Wednesday evenings at 6:30pm along with a scheduled group run with course participants on Saturday at 8:00am.
- 16-week training program coached by elite athlete and seasoned coach Caitlin Smith.
- Weekly coached sessions at the Clark Kerr Track with individual attention in a group setting with easy access to Caitlin.
- Scheduled Trail Runs with unique routes throughout the East Bay and/or Marin with experienced members and detailed maps. Note: Coaches frequently participate in these runs to train too.
- Target Race: Big Tree Trail Runs – Half Marathon, 30K, or 50K
- Training session of Speed, Drills and Core Workout routines.
- Post Race Goal Setting Meeting and Celebration
- Member community of runners sharing resources and experiences.
- Referrals and discounts on partner events and service, such as sports massage therapy and cross training.
Wednesdays @ 6:30pm – Berkeley Hills and Clark Kerr Track
Saturdays @ 8:00am – Your choice: East Bay or Marin Group