Membership with The Endurables provides one of the most important elements of successful training which is support from an experienced supportive group of peers.
Our members have a range of abilities and share an enthusiasm for trail running, training, and variety. With a depth of collective knowledge, our members can assist with a host of trail, race, and training knowledge.
For 2012 our members are training for a variety of races including numerous Inside Trail Racing events along with the Western States 100, Miwok 100, and Way Too Cool 50k. If you are planning on racing any of these events, or simply looking for people who know the best trails and routes in the area, come on out with us!
Runs can either be lead by a coach or self organized by the membership and training groups. We’ll have a posted map for members to follow and we advise everyone to review prior to the run. We don’t mark the course, but the runs typically break into natural pace groups which re-group at various trail intersections.
Distances vary but are generally range from 9 – 12 miles for the first loop. Many members, especially those training for upcoming races, typically resupply at the parking area and continue on another loop.
Our group runs take place every weekend and are generally in Marin from the following 5 trail heads:
- Rodeo Beach
- Tennessee Valley
- Muir Beach
- Mountain Home
- Rock Springs
Start times and trailhead info can be found on our Events Page.
- Weekly Trail Runs throughout Marin
- Downloadable course maps.
- Member community of runners sharing resources and experiences.
- Access to post runs, races, or social gatherings on event calendar.
- 30% Discount on Training Clinics and Programs.
- 10% Discount on Inside Trail Racing Events
- Referrals and discounts on partner events and services, such as sports massage therapy and cross training.
- Discount on Training and clinics, including our popular 2012 Endurance Challenge Program.